MI CCI is the world's leading expert in providing engineered valve, actuation, and control solutions that enhance performance and reliability in critical plant applications. Power generation, oil and gas production, petrochemical, and pulp and paper facilities worldwide all rely on IMI CCI’s high integrity control systems for the safety of their operations. With more than forty years of providing critical service applications to clients, IMI CCI has nearly 2200 employees worldwide and revenue of approximately $600 million.
This global organization has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, China, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, the Czech Republic, South Korea, and Japan; sales and services offices in over fifteen countries and representatives in over sixty other countries.
The company has grown aggressively over the past fifteen years as a result of both organic and acquisitive ( BTG, STI, FluidKinetics, ABJ) growth and plans to continue this pattern over the next decade.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development. The Manager of marketing, located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA will be responsible for strategizing, implementing and managing comprehensive marketing processes, programs and initiatives to support the IMI CCI Americas growth strategy.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to own and deliver the 5 year long term plan of the organization.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and customer trends
- Work closely with technical teams to release articles in industry journals on a regular basis.
- Develops and leads pull through marketing and sales strategies to maximize CCI preference throughout the channel.
- Develops technical papers and success stories as part of the brand strategy.
- Owner of the Key Performance Indicators for the commercially oriented functions such as Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Product Development (w/VP Technology and Product Development).
- Leads all aspects of Marketing Communications. This will include public relations, trade show participation and messaging, internal and external communications, advertising and publications, agency relationships, and branding.
- Partners with sales, technology, and operations to develop annual revenue, profit, and working capital plans and monthly forecasts.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree; MBA in marketing expected.
- Will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing roles with a Fortune 500 sized company. Experience should include significant and successful branding and product management responsibilities.
- Experience in technical roles strongly preferred. Prior P&L responsibilities a major plus.
- Strong experience in industrial product marketing.
- Must have proven capabilities in developing and managing commercial distribution strategies with a strong customer focus.
- Will have proven abilities in developing subordinates for positions of greater responsibilities as well as experience in leading and developing business strategies and programs.
- Candidate must be able to work in a decentralized environment and be a strong team player.
- Must have strong finance background with the ability to accurately assess financial data.
- Excellent project management skills expected.