Req # : 242204BR Job Summary
Plans and implements projects that support the marketing function. Interacts directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization. Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives. Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
The SMB Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing a robust content marketing strategy for the SMB business segment, and all content marketing initiatives to drive buyer engagement, traffic, leads, and conversions that deliver sales and customer retention. Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for across the funnel to provide insights, help solve business challenges, and convince BDMs to choose Sprint.
- Lead segment research and market analysis to inform development of segment positioning, key buyer personas and buying funnel stages.
- Lead development of segment content marketing strategies and messaging frameworks
- Create content and buyer resources across all funnel stages for digital and/or print consumption; determine best mediums to optimize the path to conversion
- Develop and manage segment Editorial calendar and organization workflows, including content scoring and integration with 1:1 campaigns
- Measure and optimize content programs on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand, advertising and 1:1 campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years experience working with marketing policies and procedures
- Three years experience in a specialized marketing area (e.g. product management)
- Experience in B2B enterprise-level content marketing, messaging, and inbound marketing
- Experience in brand management, measurement, and migration
- Ability to provide clearly articulated direction to creative and copy teams (internally and with external agencies)
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure
- Understanding of best practices of social media channels and what content and approaches work on each and why
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.