The Industrial Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity Global Digital Marketing Product Manager. This role will be responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, executing on product content in digital entities, and supporting campaigns related to our eCommerce platform and channel partners. The objective of the role is to deliver a superior user experience with the intent to drive revenue potential. The candidate will design and maintain relevant portions of LADDinc.com, channel marketing, external digital activities, TE.com and potential partner sites; as well as monitor, evaluate and integrate digital programs. The role reports to the VP of ICT Marketing.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and manage the best user experience for ICT customers and prospects for all online platforms
- Manage the digital campaigns to align with the efforts of integrated marketing campaigns and marketing strategies. Develop and execute all digital aspects of product launch programs leveraging search, social media, email campaigns and digital media.
- Leverage data to report out on effectiveness of marketing efforts across all platforms and integration with Sales (direct and channel)
- Coordinate across TE’s digital marketing teams for best practice sharing and TE.com new function deployments. Drive content integration strategies and optimization.
- Responsible for online database management including email communication plan, database selection, expansion and maintenance.
- Ensure all market-facing digital content delivers clear, compelling, differentiated messages that drive customer engagement and response
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to tell the ICT product story
- Create effective digital marketing programs that support both high impact product launches and improve sales in weaker product lines by driving sales and brand preference
- Integrate channel partners marketing programs into all product marketing plan by collaborating with Channel Marketing and Sales organizations around the world
- Develop Web Analytics Reports & Dashboards to measure eCommerce merchandise effectiveness. Consolidate data and share across team with an action plan to improve future performance
- Work with marketing team to identify and create solutions for on-page site optimizations
- Conduct weekly site maintenance including reacting to weekly selling and web analytics- including sequencing and product display changes for eCommerce model.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline required
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing. Follows trends and industry players, etc.
- 5-8 years experience in multiple aspects of digital, product or integrated marketing.
- Ideal candidate will have content publishing, and CRM experience; as well as various digital tools and content management suite such as adobe.
- Familiarity with Eloqua and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Resourceful, self-starter, entrepreneurial.
- Business acumen and understanding of Go-To-Market strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions.
- Strong communication skills
Requisition ID 2017-84844