HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a vital part of one of the world’s top design firms, you can find it at HKS by joining our Marketing Communications team as a Marketing Manager located in our Orlando office.
- Work closely with studio/sector/office leaders to support their business development program.
- Provide strategic thinking related to marketing outreach: brochures, qualification packages, fee proposals and presentations.
- Prepare proposal and interview submissions including writing and editing text and design layout with inclusion of graphics, resumes, project schedules, etc. working within company brand standards.
- Manage the pursuit submission process working with key team members on requirements, scheduling, assignments and maintaining deadlines.
- Manage and prepare presentation boards, qualifications packages, PowerPoint presentations, etc. working within company brand standards for business development.
- Enter and manage leads, opportunities and pursuit information into CRM system.
- Maintain files in standard formats and filing structure.
- Maintain and manage boiler plate information with marketing team.
- Create, maintain and update marketing resource materials working with the marketing resource manager.
- Update and maintain information within our project information database system.
- Assist team members in developing submissions for professional accreditation, fellowships and other honors and awards submissions.
- Assist teams with other submissions such as design awards, conferences and related or local PR.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or related area.
- 5 or more years of marketing experience, previous experience with an A/E firm preferred.
- Proficiency in InDesign.
- Proficiency in standard Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strategic and independent thinker and planner.
- Excellent writing skills with experience in graphically designed page layouts.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Positive, service-driven attitude with a commitment to going above and beyond to help customers and team members.
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight time-lines.
- Proven success as a key member of a remotely located team.
- Knowledge of and interest in architecture/interior design.
- Interest in current events and avid reader.
- Cover letter preferred.