The Marketing Manager will represent the voice of the customer and take ownership of key products and/or initiatives for Hertz leading internal and external resources to drive results.
- Contribute to the development and execution of short and long-term business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements.
- Provide assistance with brand positioning and direction, developing and executing marketing programs and initiatives that drive ROI.
- Formulate marketing plan for key products, ensuring efficient media spend and allocation of dollars.
- Oversee execution of marketing plans, including but not limited to off- and online advertising, web development, PR, social media, promotion, partnership, sales, market research, operations, etc. and developing needed marketing collateral/point of sale material.
- Champion new ideas for ongoing innovation and product growth.
- Measure, evaluate and report performance of all campaigns and strategic partnerships
- Support Director in day to day business to ensure achievement of goals.
- Review market research to anticipate competitive and industry trends to develop integrated marketing plans.
- Communicate brand platform to be accurately represented on the respective website(s).
- Bachelors Degree required
- MBA helpful but not required
- Depends on experience on the job and education level – however, generally 7+ years of marketing strategy needed
- Solid understanding of business basics
- Knowledge of marketing tools & tactics