The Portfolio Marketing Manager will be responsible for the integrated implementation of the promotional brand plans across the Hematology Franchise, including CALQUENCE promotions in multiple B-cell malignancies. Key areas of promotional emphasis for this role include the following: digital strategy and tactics, direct to patient promotion, non-personal promotion including digital and paid media. Possible HCP-directed materials may also be included.
This position will report directly into an Associate Director, Hematology Marketing, and will work in close partnership with Brand Managers/Directors across the entire Hematology franchise. The role will work collaboratively across the Hematology Franchise team and will play a critical role in integrating the execution of our marketing plan across CALQUENCE current and future indications.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for our US Oncology business, as well as the US Commercial Center for multiple Therapeutic Areas of our Global Product and Portfolio Strategy businesses.
- Facilitate development and execution of CALQUENCE promotional plan and programs, and ensure their consistency with brand strategy
- Lead the CALQUENCE digital and consumer/patient marketing strategy and tactical planning and execution
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budgetrequired to achieve the brand’s stated objectives
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis; Ensure plans are optimized as needed to improve impact and develop recommendations for future plans based on metrics and impact.
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all digital and consumer marketing materials
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Prior in-line marketing experiencerequired, wth experience in digital marketing preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, pricing or market research/analytics, strategic planning
- Oncology, Hematology or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Great communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of proposed programs
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
- Possess strong business acumen skills, as role is responsible for managing multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
Job reference: R-039603