HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and sales support programs aligned with the HAVI marketing plan that supports Strategic Business Units (SBUs) goals and initiatives across all service lines (Supply Chain Management, Packaging, and Advanced Analytics). The individual in this role will work closely with subject matter experts and product management professionals within the SBUs and Sales to understand market trends and target prospect needs to develop value propositions, messaging strategies, marketing campaigns, and sales support tools that resonate and drive demand for HAVI solutions. Additional responsibilities:
- Develop marketing programs across service lines outlining goals, key audiences, objectives, expected results, metrics for success, and timelines
- Manage budget, timelines and vendors
- Coordinate the development of internal and external positioning, service-line value propositions, marketplace messaging, conferences, published articles, and industry presence
- Contribute to the development of short- and long-term marketing plans based on SBU strategic priorities, customer touch-points and marketplace needs; ensuring alignment and share best practices across business units
- Develop sales support materials such as product sell sheets, product demos, videos, etc. to enhance selling process
- Develop and implement digital and content marketing programs, including, but not limited to paid digital media programs and thought leadership content such as white papers, infographics, emails, case studies, blogs, pricing tools, presentations, conference materials, etc.
- Provide support for conference, event and trade show strategy, reporting annually on the ROI (leads, time to close leads, dollar value of business closed, etc.)
- Ensure alignment with HAVI brand identity guidelines
- Ensure effective internal communication and alignment regarding marketing department’s role and activities globally, leveraging and managing existing tools and the marketing calendar as appropriate
- Proactively influence positive adoption of new programs and market opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (or equivalent experience); Master's degree in marketing preferred
- 7+ years of progressive marketing experience in B2B environment
- At least two years of hands-on experience with digital marketing and content management
- Experience in direct marketing and database management
- Proven experience developing and planning demand generation and product launch campaigns and executing cross-channels with integrated marketing plans leveraging knowledge of market segmentation and market analysis
- Experience in channel marketing is a plus
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and coordinate projects across different functions.
- Superior business writing and editing skills
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- Expert in use of key software programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, etc.
- Specific experience in Analytics, Packaging or Supply Chain Management, preferably in food service