- In consultation with the product marketers responsible for books and ecourses, oversee the execution of digital marketing activity for the HCL team across all channels including support for online advertising activities, promotional emails, book web site setup, and social media outreach to target audiences.
- Manage creation of digital marketing assets (online ads, emails, web pages, graphics, video ads, etc.) for internal and external email lists, blogs, affiliates, paid search, and social media marketing.
- Working with the broader marketing team, develop and execute strategies to grow existing HCL email lists; engage the recipients with meaningful content provided by the marketing team; monitor and track success (e.g. open rates, click-through rates, etc.)
- Provide copywriting support optimized for digital environments (web site, social media posts, email, text messaging, etc.)
- Manage mobile text messaging, online surveys and assessments, and other consumer engagement campaigns.
- Continue to develop and expand HCL website through basic maintenance, updates, and landing page creation
- Partner with the HarperCollins Leadership Essentials direct-to-consumer marketing team to provide digital assets for campaigns and content marketing on the HCLeadershipEssentials.com platform.
- Monitor reporting on website traffic with Google Analytics along with recommendations for continued improvement to our various marketing goals (email registration, conversion, awareness, etc.)
- Develop and support SEO strategies and tactics.
- Develop and execute ebook and audiobook promotional strategy in collaboration with Digital Sales team.
- Develop and execute themed multi-title digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage HCL’s Amazon micro-stores, including partnering with book product marketers and editors to curate the highest-potential titles to merchandise; provide reporting on return on investment and other metrics.
- Identify online media outlets, execute media buys, setup target audiences, budgets, and bids. This position will be responsible for running campaigns on Amazon, Facebook/Instagram, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor and track progress of digital ad campaigns and make real-time adjustments.
- Measure success, trends, and ROI of marketing initiatives.
Knowledge/Work Experience: 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing
Education: B.A. in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field. Digital marketing credentials such as Google ad and marketing platform certification desired, but not required.