Gro is looking to bring on our first ever marketing professional, who will be responsible for building out a new functional area at the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Enhance and refine Gro’s marketing strategies using a combination of content marketing, paid acquisition, media partnerships and other creative approaches (e.g. hackathons). Ensure that each strategy is tailored to the relevant audience segment.
- Manage all of Gro’s marketing processes, from creation to execution & reporting, across a variety of digital channels.
- Work with Gro’s world class analyst team to continue creating high quality content that reflects Gro’s brand. Ensure that content showcase new platform features to keep clients and prospective clients engaged with Gro.
- Leverage marketing automation tools where necessary to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications to measure success of Gro’s marketing campaigns.
- Act as a key partner to key stakeholders in Sales, Product and the business at large as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert.
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful
- Identify, work with internal stakeholders to develop content applicable for that segment.
- Interface internally with all involved in the Gro Intelligence experience to understand product road-maps, features, competitive landscape, positioning and branding requirements.
- Over time, recruit additional team members as the marketing function scales.
Experience You Have:
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing, product marketing, or product/brand strategy for SaaS products or data companies.
- Experience with marketing campaigns, digital strategy, SEO, integrated marketing, advertising, CRM and all other aspects of digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong analytical ability paired with excellent written and oral communication skills