San Francisco, CA
Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
5 - 7 years
Posted 244 days ago
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is expanding globally! Success in both online and offline retail channels is critical to growing our 6 iconic brands in new markets. After launching in the Middle East, the Philippines, South Korea, Mexico, Australia and the UK, we're looking to build on that success. We call ourselves a startup in a big company and are looking for a marketing whiz who is eager to be part of the team! This exciting new role is part of the Global Ecommerce and Marketing team, the team responsible for developing marketing strategies that drive growth for each of our WSI brands overseas, and supporting the development and execution of programs with our Franchise partners.
This role will oversee management for company owned and franchise marketing as well as company owned CRM activity. The successful candidate will support identifying, developing and implementing sustainable growth opportunities for with brand partners and franchise partners.
* Collaborate with the global marketing team, brand marketing teams and Franchise partners to develop plans and track marketing calendars and budgets.
* Coordinate with brand resources to develop seasonal marketing packages to provide to franchise partners. Communicate with franchise partners about key marketing initiatives and messaging.
* Manage E-commerce analysis and reporting. Collaborate with e-commerce managers to deliver reports and analysis of site performance and key marketing programs. Include observations and business context to deliver actionable insights to business leads, not just data.
* Manage collaboration tool to share best practices, calendars, plans, assets and communication with franchise partners.
* Conduct deep dive marketing performance analysis across multiple programs such as email, paid search, natural search, banner ads, affiliates, catalog, synthesizing data from multiple sources: vendor reporting tools, web analytics tool, and other WSI systems to optimize site performance and ROI of marketing campaigns. Make recommendations based on findings.
* Develop and implement CRM programs and tracking working closely with IT and ecommerce managers.
* Execute marketing programs that drive sales and customer growth in partnership with country teams, including New Mover campaigns, package insert programs, catalogs and others. Collaborate with third party vendors (i.e. printers) as needed.
* Interact with peers on other WSI brands as well as cross-functional partners to share best practices, generate new ideas and seek continuous process improvement.
* Prepare monthly presentations of marketing results and financial tracking. Provide ad-hoc reports upon request.
* Manage marketing expenses: Verify, process and track invoices, maintain history, reconcile versus budget, communicate variances. Own financial reporting for marketing group.
* Management of marketing channels for company owned including working with in-house digital marketing group to implement, track results and manage budgets.
* Manage a team of two.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 4-year Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study
* 5+ years Marketing experience. Knowledge of direct marketing and eMarketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc.
* Retail industry experience a plus, but not required
* Experience using web analytics tools such as Coremetrics, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics, or similar. (Google Analytics preferred)
* Extensive Excel experience (SQL a plus)
* A true team player. High energy and results oriented. Looking to make improvements and change.
* Must love data and thinking creatively to generate solutions
* Proven critical thinking and analytical skills
* Adept at planning and prioritization in a deadline-driven environment
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects
* Thrives in a fast paced environment and able to independently prioritize workload
* Results-oriented, with a sense of urgency and drive for continual improvement
* Excellent written and oral communications
* Eager to learn and continually develop
* Project management experience
* Service oriented
* Global acumen
Requisition Number: SS-12575