Who you’ll work with:
In Deloitte Global Tax & Legal, we make an impact by deploying the right team of experts at the right time to address the needs of our businesses. Our professionals deliver top compliance and advisory SMEs and industry experts to support clients' challenges when operating in multiple jurisdictions, locally and abroad.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking skills, proactive problem solving abilities, and a strong collaborative mindset
- Demonstrated broad expertise in marketing including branding, collateral creation, product or service launches, and integrated campaign
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Creative mindset and a strong sense of visual balance, layout and general design principles
- Expert proficiency in written and verbal English language
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional ability to actively listen, understand, communicate and build consensus in a diverse global environment with various levels of leadership
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degreerequired; Master's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years marketing program or project management experience in a business environment
- Prior experiences in professional services, “Big 4”; or similar industries
- Experience with Tax and Legal
Requisition code: DE18GLBGOP005CF0015