As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all local marketing initiatives in the SF Bay Area market. You will be a key player in growing both sides of Getaround's marketplace (car owners and renters) in our largest market. Your responsibilities include sourcing, planning and executing local events, including the management of Brand Ambassadors to deliver on quarterly marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate is organized, hard working, and has relevant local marketing experience. You are a self-starter that works well with minimal direction in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Source, plan, and execute local marketing events and programs.
- Hire, train, and manage Brand Ambassadors.
- Develop and deliver on quarterly and annual local marketing plans.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Growth, and Business Development Teams to support national campaigns and to ensure consistent messaging.
- Analyze campaign metrics and trends to increase quarterly ROI on local marketing efforts.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in relevant local marketing role.
- Experience planning large and small-scale events.
- Experience working with or managing Brand Ambassadors who will be representing the Getaround brand.
- You are disciplined, well-organized and efficient.
- You take a detailed and methodical approach to every project.
- You have a "no job too small" attitude.
- You have a high quality bar.
- You are prepared to elevate our brand and establish it as a leader in carsharing.
- You are comfortable negotiating with external partners
- You are able to identify potential partners locally in the SF Bay Area that are relevant for our brand.
- Experience working with print and digital vendors at scale.
- Prior success working at a fast-paced, high growth startup.
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.