GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is adding a Marketing Manager to join the team in Los Angeles, CA. This is a full-time, salaried role and is anticipated to commence as soon as qualified applicants are identified. The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing design and production of marketing programs, tactics and strategies including planning, creation and execution of all direct marketing, lead generation, SEO, advertising, content marketing and other promotional campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and execute promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Facilitates/Negotiatescontract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales, product positioning, etc.
- Maintains customer database throughCRM and approves the use of internal and external
- mailing lists.
- Where appropriate, reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts to recommend future product development.
- Coordinates all trade show activities, booth design and related events. Provides post- trade show eventreports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent Company brand image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events consistent with Value Statement.
- Develops and executes lead generationcampaignsandutilizesHubSpotmarketing automation system to ensure consistent flow of leads to the field sales force through CRM.
- Works with sales and marketing staff on regional and national shows including creation of marketing materials and any special promotionsor advance contacts with key individuals. Participates at trade shows as needed.
- Designs, implements and monitors advertising, direct mail, electronic mail and other promotional campaigns in support of company sales efforts. Manages tracking system to monitor and reportresults of promotional campaigns to ensure effectiveness. Participates in web site design, SEO and related marketing programs.
- Develops and maintains competitor profile database including system to collectcompetitor information on an ongoing basis. Implements system to collect and communicate market intelligence to field sales force and management on an ongoing basis.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or Business Communications required
- Lead Gen campaign and database management experiencerequired
- MS Office Suite, Salesforce experiencerequired; HubSpot and Google Analytics experiencepreferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal employees and external vendors