This is an outstanding opportunity to influence the go to market strategy for diagnostic imaging systems while joining the management team of a growing, innovative, global public pet healthcare company listed on NASDAQ and S&P500. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who will drive the creation and execution of a content marketing strategy to enhance IDEXX’s Diagnostic Imaging products.
We’re seeking a high-energy, experienced Marketing manager to help further sales growth and provide hands-on marketing support across our portfolio. An entrepreneurial approach will be well suited to collaborate with a hard-charging cross-functional team of marketers, product managers, sales specialists and business executives. You’ll bring a savvy combination of marketing expertise, creativity, energy, and knowledge of diagnostic imaging products, i.e. x-ray, ultrasound, dental, etc.
About the role:
In this role you will design, develop and implement marketing strategies and programs in a fast paced, high growth, collaborative environment. You’ll shape the marketing strategy for IDEXX’s innovative diagnostic imaging hardware.
You will also develop overall marketing and branding strategies, promotional programs, and related activities to shape the veterinary imaging hardware market.
You’ll drive execution of marketing activities to support diagnostic imaging hardware sales across the organization. You’ll also help launch new hardware products and grow the loyalty of existing products across the base to meet our organizational goals and expectations.
What can you expect?
- Provide vision and strategy for the Diagnostic Imaging hardware portfolio in support of strategic plan and design and execute marketing strategies to expand the hardware installed base
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to position diagnostic imaging’s portfolio in the market and develop differentiated solutions that resonate with veterinarians and their staff
- Develop targeted demand generation programs that build awareness and drive demand for diagnostic imaging products and expands the broader IDEXX portfolio
- Maintain a high level of market and competitive intelligence – identifying key trends and maintain a working knowledge of the voice of the customer to influence product roadmaps
- Design and assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs and campaigns in support of achieving business objectives requiring an in-depth on-going evaluation of various factors.
- Define, establish and achieve financial and annual direct expense budget, provide demand guidance to supply chain to ensure sufficient product supply.
- Create and implement commercial plan designed to increase the acquisition and utilization of IDEXX products in support of expanding recurring revenue streams
- Performs in an advisory, leadership role and capacity.
- Provide guidance; mentorship, training, and coaching of others.
- Solves problems independently and assumes responsibility.
- Works under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Science, or a related discipline. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience including strategy development, development and commercialization of new products and core marketing activities.
- Product and/or brand management preferred.
- Global experience a plus.
- Experience working with healthcare related Hardware / SaaS products is preferred.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills inclusive of both development and presentation.