For the Account Supervisor role at Fidelity Communications & Advertising (Fidelity's in-house advertising agency) we are looking for someone who will be a vital team member responsible for leading and coordinating marketing campaigns and multi-channel initiatives for Fidelity's Medicare Services business. We are passionate about delivering innovative solutions that exceed our customers' needs! We embrace diversity of thought and experience. Our team thrives on a dedication to innovation which promotes a culture of continuous improvement. For this role, you should be a detail-oriented self-starter with strong leadership, collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate will have prior marketing communications and/or agency experience as well as a background working within the financial services category.The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years proven account management experience within marketing, advertising and/or marketing communications
- Agency experience, especially with financial services clients, a plus
- Experience with Agile principles a plus
The Account Supervisor leads and coordinates end-to-end marketing initiatives supporting Fidelity Medicare Services. Your responsibilities will include promotional communications across traditional and digital channels, as well as CRM marketing, content marketing programs and other marketing-related initiatives as needed. As a member of the account team, you will serve as the lead advocate and facilitator among marketing strategy, creative, and marketing channels to drive consistent messaging with an eye on customer experience, brand alignment, efficiency, quality, and business results.The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability
- Aptitude to learn new things quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Proven project management skills, with consistent use of standardized processes (consistent use of and adherence to project schedules, use of workflow programs etc.) with the ability to prioritize, lead and handle several initiatives at once.
- Outstanding relationship-building and influencing skills
- Ability to creatively handle differences of opinion and build trust in every interaction
- Inventive, self-sufficient, effective problem-solver and troubleshooter even in the face of ambiguity
- The inclination to think in a holistic, customer-centric way
- Ability to thrive on collaboration and understand the value of diverse opinions and different skillsets
- Ability to interpret data and apply it to drive better results
- Experience with cross-channel marketing programs - content, video/broadcast, digital, email/direct mail and social
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills-you are able to communicate clearly and concisely.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- You are a strong advocate for the marketing strategy, the brand and the customer experience across the projects you are leading, working closely with Medicare Services Marketing, Product, Creative and Project Management teams as well as external vendor partners
- You will lead the development and execution of communications initiatives in support of Fidelity's Medicare Services business teams, including ongoing marketing campaigns.
Fidelity Communications & Advertising is the internal agency and a part of the overall Marketing team within Fidelity. We partner with the larger marketing and analytics team to ensure each marketing initiative builds upon past findings and continues to drive incremental business outcomes, while delivering high quality experiences for our customers.Certifications:Company Overview
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. Join Us
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.