$80K — $100K *
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Main responsibilities include conducting market research to determine trends; coordinate tradeshow events; and develop marketing strategies for new and existing products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
2. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products based on current trends
3. Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
4. Explore ways of improving exciting products and services to increase profitability
5. Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results
6. Establish and maintain the marketing budget
7. Develop pricing strategies
8. Manage the production of promotional materials
9. Conduct analysis of customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information
10. Serve as a liaison with media and advertising companies
11. Coordinate all logistical operations associated with planning and organizing tradeshow events
12. Attend conventions, sales meetings and training programs as required by management
13. Perform additional duties as assigned by management
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the marketing team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; assisting the Chief Executive Officer and sales department in planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in a business or marketing-related field; MBA preferred
· At least 2-3 years previous work experience in a similar position required
· Previous experience in the medical service or medical products industry required
· Previous management experience preferred
Proven experience in customer and market research
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
· Must be willing and able to learn other software programs as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities
1. Exceptional communication and analytical skills required
2. Strong business planning and organization skills
3. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
4. Creative thinker who responds well to pressure
5. Excellent customer service & strong sense of professionalism
6. Ability to meet and exceed goals
7. Ability to travel for periods of up to one week
8. Demonstrated experience in product positioning, branding and translation of science into marketing messages
9. Technical knowledge of medical devices and reagents
10. Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations (cGMP) and International Standards (ISO) pertaining to medical devices
11. Ability to clearly communicate technical information with customers, co-workers and managers
12. Ability to learn new & existing instrumentation and technology as needed
13. Must be able and willing to adhere to corporation personnel policies and practices, including attendance and punctuality requirements
Certificate and Licenses
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, fractions, and percentages to practical situations. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
Must have the ability to perform all of the following in English:
· Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, financial reports, and legal documents
· Write reports, and business correspondence
· Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public as well as being able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
· Translate technical information into marketing messages
· Gold Standard Diagnostics’ proprietary instrumentation
· General office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, faxes, etc.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be required to sit for long periods of time; stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk; hear; and smell. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and may be required to lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus as well as see color. The employee may be required to travel for extended periods of time.
In this position, the employee will be required to work in a team environment where the noise level is usually moderate. The employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, blood borne pathogens, human serum, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Valid through: 11/8/2021
$120K — $170K + $25K bonus *
4 days ago