What you'll do
Manager, Email Marketing Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is hiring an Email Marketing Manager to support driving store and online sales, as well as membership retention and acquisition. This role will be responsible to develop, manage, and optimize the data driven programs, a pillar of CRM. This person will help drive strategy and be responsible to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging members withpersonalized, targeted and relevant marketing during member lifecycle.
• 3+ years of email marketing experience working in a consumer-focused, data-driven online marketing and automation, executing and managing campaigns, preferably for an e-Commerce organization.
• Strategy and data driven individual with a solid understanding of segmentation principles and database marketing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills toclearly articulate ideas and present results.
• Solid project management skills to manage multiplepriorities and deadlines.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and HTML and ability tolearn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
• Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, and dynamic content.
• Experience with analytics tools and reporting such as Google/Omniture.
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused oncreating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.