About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next.
About the role
The Manager of Email Marketing will be responsible for the email marketing function with a focus on analytics, forecasting, email segmentation, circulation and personalization strategies and optimization. He/she will come from a retail background and will have extensive knowledge of the ecommerce consumer space and a passion for the email marketing channel. He/she will work with the cross functional marketing teams (brand communications, commercial planning and digital) on the brand email strategy with accountability for optimizing the email business.
What you'll do
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting: Manage forecasting process for all file size, segments and email cadence, including monthly/weekly/daily forecasting reporting at a channel level for traffic, revenue, spend and other performance KPI's. Partner with company planning to ensure alignment to total brand budget and forecast.
- Drive and Grow Email Strategy: Responsible for segmentation, file health, forecasting, testing and overarching direction of email program including optimization of daily batch & blast emails as well as developing the strategy and execution of triggered campaigns including personalization and segmentation strategies.
- Drive Optimization: Seek optimization and growth thru continuous cadence of A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page/site optimization and more.
Who you are
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in ecommerce with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion, ROI
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of email marketing, file growth and analytics
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses – demonstrated ability to apply Strong proficiency in Omniture, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
- Retail / ecommerce experience required.
- CRM background is a plus.