Dovel & Luner has an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager to join our team. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of our firm’s marketing. The Marketing Manager will plan, coordinate, and implement our firm’s and individual attorney’s marketing, business development, and public relations.
The objective of our Marketing Manager is to increase the quantity and quality of cases that are presented to the firm and thereby increase the firm’s revenues.
Dovel & Luner is a boutique law firm that specializes in complex business litigation and trial practice.
Strategic planning and budgeting:
· Develop, execute, and manage the firm’s marketing strategy consistent with the firm’s strategic plan.
· Proactively identify, generate, and recommend new marketing opportunities and drive such opportunities from concept to execution.
· Develop and manage the firm’s marketing budget.
· Work with attorneys and vendors to design, print, and generate advertising and business development materials including books, brochures, firm and attorney profiles, practice descriptions, and electronic newsletters.
· Manage the firm’s e-marketing.
· Negotiate associated contracts.
Website and social media:
· Manage, modify, and update the firm’s website via a content management system (WordPress).
· Manage the firm’s social networking channels and content (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and other electronic communications, including drafting and updating content and images, drafting and implementing policies, and working with outside technical and design consultants.
· Monitor and evaluate analytics and metrics to track the effectiveness of our website and social media, including SEO.
Media / public relations:
· Manage press communications and public relations, including press releases, announcements (including case and firm milestones), and media materials.
· Coordinate with outside consultants.
Photos and logos:
· Arrange for photoshoots and maintain image and logo files. Prepare art files (headshots, logos, graphics) for online and print materials.
Tracking and reporting:
· Manage our CRM system and lists and databases used for marketing, business development, and public relations. Generate reports.
· Gather intelligence on potential client and market trends to understand the competitive landscape and to position our firm for increased effectiveness in generating new business.
· Manage our referral network and sources.
Directories and awards:
· Manage the firm’s profiles on online directories and referral sites, submit information for attorney and firm awards, promote awards, and determine which directories should be launched and maintained.
Event Planning and Coordination:
· Manage business development functions, events, and opportunities for the firm.
Coaching / Training Attorneys:
· Coordinate training in business development for attorneys. Track progress and encourage tailored business development opportunities for each attorney.
· Manage holiday cards, gifts, and thank you gifts for clients or referral sources.
Sponsorships and Speaking Engagements:
· Identify, evaluate, and recommend participating in sponsorships, conferences, and speaking and writing opportunities.
· Coordinate activities (RSVPs, promotional products, advertising, presentation slides, etc.).
· Promote speaking engagements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education: Excellent academic qualification. Degree in marketing preferred; masters preferred.
Experience: At least five years in marketing within a professional services environment (law firm experience preferred). Has a proven record of strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; and successful development and administration of a marketing program.
· excellent written and verbal communication skills
· excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
· the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments
· highly customer-service oriented
· technologically savvy
· highly organized and meticulous with attention to detail
· demonstrates good judgment
· good knowledge of CRM systems, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and website content management systems (e.g., WordPress)
· familiar with SEO and Google Analytics including ability to set goals, interpret metrics, and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility
Keep up-to-date on laws or professional responsibilities for law firms.
We offer a highly competitive base salary, bonus, and benefit package based on qualifications and skills.
Valid through: 11/19/2021