The Telemundo Integrated Marketing team is responsible for developing cross-platform strategic ad sales sponsorship programs, launching campaigns and managing/executing sponsorships to drive revenue for Telemundo Enterprises. Role will focus on the development of multi-platform, on-air, digital and social (TV360) sponsorship programs. Reports to the Director in New York.
• Monetization, Client-Specific RFPs & Brainstorms: partner with sales and network partners to formulate customized marketable sales strategies to fit specific client objectives; includes the “big idea” brainstorming and liaising with network and site-specific marketing teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programs (reactive sales support)
• Ideation: lead the creation of client-specific Marketing opportunities, including scheduling brainstorming meetings, obtaining producer/legal approvals, and working with our Branded Content team to establish production costs/talent fees. Packaging: create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage the NBC Universal Hispanic brands; identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spend. Collaborate to identify, develop and properly package new emerging ad opportunities around key product offerings including Mobile and Social Media experiences
• Show Management: develop and execute ideas tied to assigned shows/properties within Telemundo and Universo programming: Scripted, Sports, Reality, Entertainment, News and Specials. Educate internal constituents and drive top of mind awareness within sales organization.
• Project Management: manage the execution of multi-platform packages sold to advertising partners. Ensure accountability, message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal producers and partners. Optimize Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sell process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery. Work with Director to be day-to-day point of contact for inbound marketing requests and communication hub for Client Partnerships team, Sales team and agency/client partners. Prioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director/VP
• Communication: Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to assigned shows/properties, such as potential sales opportunities (i.e. special episodes, stunts), changes in production timelines, etc. Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (digital sales, partnership marketing, on-air marketing/sales, editorial, research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication
• Digital: Ability to articulate user experience across digital platforms, both verbally and written
• Proactive Development: Contribute to the development of New Sales Opportunities: identify high-interest multi-platform experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations. Partner with Director to be the network expert within the team on assigned NBCU brand(s) with full understanding of brand media assets, programming, digital activations, partnership opportunities, and internal operation
• Creativity: Conceptualize ideas that connect with consumers that leverage the advertiser communication goals and Telemundo and NBC Universo properties
• Presentation Skills: ability to communicate marketing concepts in a client meeting
• Cross-Platform: deep knowledge and ability to communicate an idea through the lens of each medium and division of Telemundo and Universo that best leverages that medium (i.e. online, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, on-air)
• Content Development: work with creative leaders to conceptualize branded entertainment concepts that lives on all screens
• Consumer Engagement: ability to understand research and consumer habits and translate that to marketable ideasQualifications/RequirementsBasic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of marketing-related experience at an agency, media company or sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital and linear ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development.