- Overall business strategy for all existing customer marketing (Refer A Friend, Premiums, DISH Protect, etc.)
- Own budget across all business units
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics to gain insights and develop targeting models
- Work with Consumer Insights team to determine incentives
- Partner with Marketing Operations to lead large cross-functional teams to maintain program and execute new offers
- (E.g. IT, Billing & Credit, Procurement, Manufacturing, In Home Services, etc.)
- Work with direct report (Marketing Lead) to ensure effective Marketing execution of strategy
- Evaluate complex data to determine program results and set strategic path forward
- Present program results and recommended changes to Executives on a regular basis
Skills - Experience and Requirements
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration, communications or related field.
- MBA preferred
- 5-6 years’ experience in marketing, strategy, sales, or other relevant fields
- ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A strategic mindset, a passion for innovation, strong understanding of test methodologies/design and process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation and promote enthusiasm.
- Experience across multiple online and offline marketing channels
- Analytic, data driven approach to decision making.
- Successful candidates are inquisitive, not afraid to challenge assumptions, hungry for knowledge, have positive attitude and strive to do their personal best.
- Top applicants thrive in an environment that changes frequently and have a proven drive to win.
- Excellent planning, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and commitments and meet deadlines – Attention to detail is critical.
- Excellent ability to pro-actively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with internal and external teams.
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Tableau