- High expertise in digital PCR, Genomics and Life Science markets and their trends, to develop and execute regional marketing strategies, pricing and tactical commercial plans for the region.
- Closely collaborates with the "Global Business Team" to develop and Implement the regional marketing and commercial product launch support plans, and drives instrumentation lead generation and sales funnel management for the relevant customer segments.
- Provides regional requirements to the Global Business Teams and secures regional execution of theagreed campaigns and activities.
- dPCR KOL development in close cooperation with regional and global stakeholders..
- Market research on trends of industry, customers, and competition in the relevant areas and secure feedback to the Global Business Teams.
- Develops strong interface with the regional sales organization. Provides information on ongoing and planned campaigns and secures alignment of marketing and sales channels.
- Responsible for the regional marketing cost budget management in the area of responsibility.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of marketing activities for best ROI and ongoing improvements, including customer instrument financing plans development.
- Supporting the global pricing team in defining the pricing strategy for the region. Support sales activities & initiatives, including development of training program content for sales force.
- Participate and represent the region on Global Business Team PCR.
- Communicate, inspire, motivate and inform colleagues in marketing and sales teams.
- Minimum education Master of Science, PhD or equivalent experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, Genomics, PCR, NGS or related. MBA beneficial.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in PCR, dPCR and other life sciences/genomics market segments in a marketing leadership capacity.
- Strong marketing background including proven ability to manage budgets, analyze businesses, take products to market, execute marketing strategy & marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record to work collaboratively with sale, MarCom and Global Product Management teams tosupport development of sales funnel opportunities to between 1.5 to 2.0 times required opportunities toachieve revenue budgets.
- Previous experience with SalesForce.com CRM enterprise systems, as well as strong Excel analytics and Power Point presentation development skills.
- Experience with social media as a marketing tool (Facebook, Twitter, webinars, seminars, blogs, target audience related community sites) would be ideal.
- Must have strong prioritization skills, be self-directed, excellent communicator, results oriented and flexible, experienced in both strategic program development and tactical execution.
- Fluent English required and additional language skills would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a structured team working environment.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.