Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you atthe center. We're a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you'll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Marketing team as Manager, Digital Channel Experience.
The Manager, Digital Channel Experience will be part of a team responsible for developing, optimizing, and maintaining best-in-class online, mobile, and in-practice patient and provider digital experiences supporting all ADMI brands. Reporting to the Director, Digital Channel Experience, this manager will play a lead role in the execution and management of the digital strategic vision to support growth via digital channels. S/he will collaborate closely with the team to support the development and optimization of all ADMI marketing technology stack. The Manager will be responsible for managing and executing channel operations and providing support to the team. The Manager will be responsible for collecting performance data and performing general analysis to gauge success and to optimize future opportunities.
ADMI is headquartered in Syracuse, NY. However, marketing leadership and this role will be located in Chicago, IL in ADMI's new Practice Support Center in the West Loop. Limited travel to Syracuse and other markets may be required.
• Thoroughly understand the brand(s), objectives and target customers
• Support the development of business case(s) that support the required investment of resources
• Work seamlessly across cross-functional groups within and outside of marketing to deliver best in class digital experiences
• Incorporate external partners (agencies, data and service providers, white label solutions) into the process to best leverage availableresources and deliver against stated objectives
• Collaborate with internal Digital Paid Media team and external Media agency to coordinate, hone and optimize paid media integration within ADMI owned digital properties
• Support processes designed for seamless collaboration and flawless execution
• Report on performance of technology products; understand and manage product KPIs, identifying opportunities for optimization
• Manage external operations in collaboration with third parties including data providers and agencies
• Manage internal operations in collaboration with cross-functional partners (e.g., integration with other channels, billing)
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
• Job Related/Industry Experience: 7+ years, with significant experience managing digital experience strategy and development within CPG, retail, service or healthcare industries (agency or brand-side)
• Ideal candidate will be business oriented and obsessed with understanding ADMI business goals and have experience using diagnostic marketing and digital property metrics as leading indicators of business outcomes
• S/he will have been a part of a shared service, matrixed and/or multi-client team and be able to manage competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
• S/he will have experience collaborating with agency partners and working cross-functionally with internal partners to deliver best in class technology products using Sitecore CMS, GA 360, JIRA and other platforms and tools
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support tolicensed, independent dentists.