- Develop plans and drive implementation of digital marketing programs that support new business growth.
- End-to-end ownership of an industry segment's "run the business" Marketing plan including planning and optimizing digital tactics that drive business outcomes.
- Responsible for amplifying content across Marketing channels, including Email Nurture, Search, SEO, Social, Partnerships, Webinars, and Paid Media.
- Manage program execution and proactively monitor progress to deliver on monthly targets and annual revenue goals.
- Implement a test and learn program and make go-forward recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Manage budget and ensure achieving positive ROI across the Marketing plan.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Build and Optimize a Best-in-Class Email Nurture Program:
- Develop and implement U.S. Marketing Email Nurture programs throughout the entire customer life cycle with the goal to accelerate existing pipeline.
- Partner with Nexis Solutions Marketing Managers to develop email content strategy aligned with segment-specific personas, themes, and/or buying journey.
- Identify trends and optimize content based on email and landing page insights.
- Track and report email campaign performance and recommend optimizations.
- Develop cross-segment behavior-based lead scoring.
- Execute lead routing process from Marketing Automation System (Pardot) to CRM.
- Build Nexis Solutions Email Marketing best practices leveraging industry benchmarks and historic Nexis Solutions email performance.
Who you will partner with...
- Analytics Team: partner to clearly understand performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new actions to improve results.
- Segment Marketing Team: collaborate to further integrate messaging across channels and keep a pulse on industry trends and personas.
- Research Sales Team: partner to ensure Marketing is providing innovative, revenue-generating programs that achieve Marketing and Sales goals.
- Paid Search Manager: partner to launch and optimize search campaigns.
Knowledge and Skills
- 3-5 years relevant marketing experience creating and executing digital marketing plans to generate demand.
- 3-5 years relevant marketing experience creating and executing email nurture campaigns to accelerate pipeline.
- Experience partnering with agencies, developing media strategy and insight-based advertising.
- Experience in building integrated programs across paid and owned channels.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver strong results.
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Pardot, Asana, Adobe Suite, Moz, Google Analytics, and Bing Webmaster experience a plus!
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, marketing, a related field and/or equivalent education required.