The Marketing Manager, Digital and Creative Strategy is a key member of the Small and Medium Business Marketing Team and manages digital marketing strategy and the creative development for online campaigns and websites, from inception through post-campaign analysis.
The Manager is responsible for driving digital sales and leads through effective acquisition campaigns for B2B Internet, Phone and TV Products. This position also works closely with internal departments and external agencies to uphold offer and audience strategies and promotes marketing throughout the organization.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leveraging best practices, manage and develop creative for campaigns including websites, landing pages, banner ads, and emails.
- Develops the digital marketing strategy and identifies opportunities to drive growth and solve challenges.
- Drives online sales and leads through the optimization and development of digitalcampaigns, websites and eCommerce Buyflows.
- Collaborates with digital partners and other cross functional teams to translate and execute marketing strategies.
- Employs analytics to understand and measure key metrics to improve campaign effectiveness and operating efficiencies.
- Partners closely with digital media (search and display), affiliates and Web Development teams to create break-through programs that enhance sales.
- Identifies key segments and develops relevant messaging unique to the audience and tactic.
- Manages external agencies to ensure designs and campaigns are accurate, applicable and appropriate to the tactic while prioritizing the customer journey.
- Upholds the Spectrum Business brand in all online mediums including marketing tactics, company website pages and external sales partner websites.
- Develops, maintains and communicates online campaign calendars and trackers for all targets, products, offers and geographic areas.
- Suggests and implements applicable tests across tactics and then applies analysis to measure performance using key metrics.
- Develops and maintains the invoicing, budget and forecasting.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Proactive, self-starter
- Strong organizational and sales-driven creative skills
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Media platforms
- Knowledge of ecommerce sites, user interfaces and experiences
- Experience managing, developing, and optimizing digital creative assets
- Knowledge of emerging digital marketing trends and ability to integrate them in direct response campaigns
- Strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to set and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency in deliverables.
- Attention to detail, balanced with ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage all phases of a large project from beginning to end autonomously
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Ability to conduct formal presentations to all levels of management on issues and findings in assigned Knowledge of Microsoft office including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Existing knowledge or ability of Spectrum products and services.
- Business to Business knowledge/experience
Related Work Experience
- Marketing Creative experience; 5+ years
- Digital Marketing experience; 3+ years
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university in Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field
Requisition Number: 220171BR.