Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to lead our marketing data operations function and enable our data driven marketing strategies, tactics and actions that will help deliver total company metrics, drive traffic, and optimize ROI.
The marketing manager will possess analytical skills, problem solving agilities, and will demonstrate how to utilize, interpret and action off of data on a regular basis. This individual will also possess strong leadership skills, working cross functionally across the organization to deliver results, as well as direct responsibility of team members.
This position will work to identifying marketing data requirements and partner across the enterprise and with external partners to make that data and insight available and actionable for data driven marketing. This position will also manage the day to day marketing data operations processes, platform data models, overall marketing data governance, and our marketing testing and measurement roadmap.
• Define and capture marketing data requirements (customer, product, transaction, media)
• Partner cross-functionally to make data available per requirements
• Define , set up , and maintain data models & taxonomies in marketing platforms and tools
• Manage ETL data processes between Lowe’s and marketing partners and systems
• Operate various data activation tools and platforms
• Provide subject matter expertise and training to broader marketing organization in data activation tools and platforms
• Help evaluate data activation tools , capabilities , and vendors on ongoing basis
• Own day to day relationship with external partners for data activation tools and platforms
• Maintain data dictionaries and process flow documentation related to data activation
• Make recommendations to improve data activation processes and effectiveness
• Manage marketing reporting & measurement roadmap and deliverables
• Program manage our marketing testing roadmap, process, and deliverables
• Represent marketing interests in broader enterprise data discussions
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
3 - 5 years of experience in Marketing or related field; including media planning or analytics
5+ years experience in the Retail Industry