Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives associated with marketing brand identity, marketing leads, revenues, and market share.
- Analyze marketing programs effectiveness and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Work with R&D and Product Management to create go-to-market communication strategies related to new product launches.
- Manage expense budgets related to marketing campaigns, communication vehicles, marketing sponsored educational events, and tradeshows.
- Plan and conduct market research (VOC) to identify opportunities for increased sales and enhance the customer experience including (but not limited to) voice of customer analysis, value proposition, promotional preferences, and market communication channels.
- Oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic/social media, trade show, direct mail, web content, digital marketing, educational binders, industry news and signage.
- Communicate with outside agencies and suppliers regarding ongoing campaigns, including negotiating pricing and/or contract terms.
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Develop effective KOL strategy for company, recruit KOL’s for activities, execute agreements with KOL’s and track ROI on all KOL initiatives, correcting course as appropriate
- Maintain customer databases and approve the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Supervise development of effective data analytics tools to evaluate marketing performance.
- Lead development of CRM capabilities and supervise utilization of CRM to drive market awareness, education as well as Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Provide post-eventreports, ROI analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs and initiatives.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Ensure compliance with product claim regulations, audits, and reporting.
- Make effective marketing presentations at sales meetings, before clinicians, etc.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; and rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Supervise the internal sales team, including hiring, training, and leading the team to achieve effectiveness. This role to be transitioned out in 2H 2018
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product marketing or marketing communications.
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time.
- Team leadership proven track record.
- Experience developing marketing / product strategy, operating plans and budgets.
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, along with lead nurturing software such as HubSpot.
- Experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation.
- Must enjoy spending time in the market to understand the needs and preferences of the target audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint (Access is a plus)
- Experience in the medical, optical or dental industries a plus.
Job ID: ORA000287