Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 129 days ago
Are you passionate about helping create amazing customer experiences? Do you want to direct that energy to help create those experiences by welcoming our new customers to the bank and communicating new capabilities and other helpful information throughout their lifecycle? Do you have great ideas on how to create customer loyalty? In this role, you’ll be able to:
· Create & implement the “Welcome to the Bank” customer strategies to onboard and increase engagement.
· Develop and test customer strategies that create loyalty.
· Create value by continually communicating new capabilities.
· Showcase your creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate customer advocates.
· Collaborate with other areas to create an incredible customer experience and reach business goals.
· Tell the story of customer engagement – new ideas, happenings, information and results.
· Be part of a team that loves being a part of a company that is committed to our customers and the communities we serve.
· Build a community of brand advocates.
Passion for serving and understanding customers.
Interpersonal skills to nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
Strong project management capabilities.
Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills.
Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer efforts.
Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
Organization and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
Create and lead the strategy and implementation of customer engagement efforts to create relationship growth.
Be the subject matter expert on customer engagement lifecycle marketing strategy.
Assist in defining the go-to-market strategy, positioning, customer experience requirements and identifying target customers.
Continuous Improvement: Provide input to Manager to enhance work group/team effectiveness.
Cross Functional Working Relationships (CFWR): Work collaboratively with peers and management to maintain Service Level Agreements with all assigned CFWR.
Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
Professionalism/Attendance: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, and Physical Qualifications
· BA/BS degreerequired
· Knowledge and experience of the financial services industry
· Customer campaign/management experience
· 5+ years’ experience in brand marketing, product marketing, direct marketing, or marketing program management
· Demonstrated experience prioritizing and handling multiple projects
· Knowledge of enterprise marketing and sales processes.
· Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Strong communication and project coordination skills, with an ability to work effectively with Sales and Business Development to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives.
· Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills
· Capable of strategic thinking and moving strategic plans into action
· Successful budget management experience managing $500K - $1MM in marketing promotional costs
· Salesforce experience
· Social media experience
· Previous experience in bank industry marketing
· Previous experience with bank products and market dynamics.