Marketing Manager – CA - #2534
Well funded by a top tier VC, this technology startup is taking on a global issue which, if launched and marketed successfully, will disrupt the mobile advertising landscape.
A rapidly growing technology startup redefining the mobile industry by using network analytics is searching for a Marketing Manager at their Bay Area Headquarters. Its cutting-edge mediation platform provides a powerful vehicle for mobile operators to monetize their network intelligence. Founded by the global team of experts in network and web platform technologies, and backed by the top venture capital firms, the company has an established global presence with offices in Asia and Europe, and the headquarters in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Key Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager will work with the CEO and other executives on the management team to define, drive and implement a cohesive strategy to position the company as THE leader of data driven creative. The ideal candidate is an innovative, dynamic marketer with significant hands-on experience developing strategic, forward quantifiable segmentation and competitive analysis/market intelligence. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined strategic planning approach that supports consistent business growth and enhances the company’s brand equity and awareness. The Manager will be a practical hands-on marketer who has demonstrated creativity and innovation, with a strong track record of driving results. The Marketing Manager will have strong experience and a passion for, the online media and digital advertising space, and will thrive in a high-growth stage company.
• Collaborate with product, engineering, and sales leads to define the key value proposition for the company and its products.
• Develop, carry out and manage the marcom strategy for public relations and customer engagement through multiple channels such as web, social media, press, and more.
• Prepare the annual, quarterly and monthly marcom activities plan and associated budget for the approval by the CEO and the senior leadership team.
• Execute the marcom strategy utilizing internal and external resources, contractors and agencies.
• Drive the company’s global thought leadership through identifying, securing and participating in speaking and presentation opportunities at conferences, trade shows, seminars, webinars, and other relevant industry events.
• Drive media engagements for the company’s key executives and technology leaders.
• Define marcom performance metrics, execute the measurement process, identify and report on the areas of success and improvement.
• Play a key role in defining, developing, and managing company branding and corporate identity.
• Define, develop and manage the online and offline advertising and visual display for the company brand and product.
• Define, develop and manage company marketing and communication assets.
• Participate in the company’s senior leadership team meetings, identifying, recording, and following up on the action items and projects.
Work Experience, Skills and Education Required:
• 2-5 years marketing experience in high-tech, agency or corporate environment with staff management experience.
• Superior B2B marketing skills with experience in marketing ad-tech products or services directly to end clients.
• Ability to be hand’s on and tactical with execution as well as the ability to mentor and motivate an in-house team.
• A successful track record of marketing in an organization whose success is measured by generating sales and profits in order to meet stated goals.
• Experience in partnering with a sales team.
• Proven ability to take sophisticated analytical or technical solutions, distill the key value points, and package for a broad audience.
• Highly autonomous, self-directed and comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment.
• Exceptional leadership, management and communication skills.
• Personal alignment with the company’s mission, vision, and core values.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Gym Membership
• Paid Vacation
• Lunches for the Team
• Fun People
• Flexible hours
• Awesome Office