DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It�s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life�s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we�re committed to responsibly creating the world�s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We�re growing rapidly and looking to scale our Triggers team with a CRM Marketing Manager. When you join our team, you will be responsible for triggered communications to our existing digital sportsbook and casino users across all key channels. Working cross-functionally to develop a winning strategy, you will play a key role in driving incremental revenue and ensuring all communications deliver an exceptional customer experience.What you�ll do as a CRM Marketing Manager:
What skills you will use:
- Lead a high-performing operational team in delivering a diverse set of objectives.
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of a marketing roadmap with a substantial budget to drive customer retention and lifetime value.
- Work with Data Science, Product, and Analytics partners to automate lifecycle campaigns.
- Coordinate with Operations teams to ensure campaigns enhance the user experience while adhering to channel best practices.
- Develop new triggered campaigns and tests for the Sportsbook and Casino verticals.
- Analyze the performance of new and existing triggered campaigns.
- Ideally, you have 4+ years of relevant lifecycle marketing experience.
- You are a data-driven, strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the DraftKings customer.
- Extensive experience with marketing channel measurement, testing frameworks, and iterative multivariate testing.
- Proven experience successfully leading an operational team to meet or exceed their KPIs.
- 1+ year of experience as a people manager.
- You thrive in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus, willingness to learn required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we�re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech�s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We�re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We�ll never discriminate against anyone�s background or creed. If you�re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.