What will I be doing? ?
- You will be thinking about and working to drive revenue on the website and across connecting and related digital channels, landing pages, Website experience, purchase funnel and more
- Lead ideation and execution of a high volume of tests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- You will find creative opportunities in areas untouched to unlock growth through data analysis, partnering with Design and Product teams, and bringing new ideas
- Be the central CRO lead across Product, Analytics, Engineering and Design in heavily matrixed role
What skills do I need? ?
- 4+ years experience in a Conversion Rate Optimization role, preferably in B2B SaaS environment
- Must be highly analytical (previous analytical experience is a plus)
- Experience in executing on CRO strategy across all types of digital platforms (web, app, ads) globally
- Experience and/or interest in cognitive or behavioral science fields
Bonus skills & attributes ?
- Second language fluency a plus!
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!