5 - 7 years experience •
The Marketing Manager works closely with the Director of Marketing to define and implement marketing programs and strategy to generate demand, generate highly-qualified leads and build awareness and brand differentiation. Activities include planning and managing lead generation campaigns, driving collaboration w/national partners, planning and managing co-marketing strategies with national partners, driving development of marketing collateral & templates for field use, etc.
- Drive qualified traffic to all communities and achieve outlined traffic goals by community based on annual sales plan. Meet/exceed planned traffic from budget estimation
- Analyze market data to create and execute a targeted direct marketing strategy that drives qualified traffic while maintaining the brand integrity of Beazer Homes
- Develop and provide visibility into advertising and promotionsbudget by providing data-driven investment strategies on most effective and efficient advertising and promotional tactics. Manage the budget per division revenue while aligning with quarterly marketing plans
- Develop and execute strategic quarterly marketing plans by community based on budget; divisional sales, starts, and closings goals; and the needs of the community’s unique prospects. Evaluate and measure success frequently and adjust plan and budget as needed
- Employ provided data/analysis tools to define targeting parameters and core messages for each community. Create and reevaluate Community Analysis Summary on a quarterly basis
- Execute and provide content excellence on all messaging. Interface with New Home Information Manager on lead responses, beazer.com, and social media and with Sales Management on division offers
- Responsible and accountable for managing brand compliance within the division for Beazer Homes. Brand Stewardship through oversight to all forward-facing communication.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Define Buyer Profile & Targeting Focus for each Community
- Create & Execute Direct Marketing Activity based on Buyer Profile Targets
- Enforce & Oversee Adherence to Brand Standards
- Serve as Corporate Liaison to the Division Team
- Oversee & Direct Spend in Marketing, Advertising & Promotional Codes
- Lead Regular and Dedicated Divisional Marketing Meetings
Education & Experience
- 4 year college degree in marketing or equivalent business acumen
- Minimum of 4 years experience in direct marketing preferably in the home building industry
Skills & Abilities
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to both internal and external audiences.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Suite of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to attend community events.
- Potential need to set up tables, chairs and stands for events.