JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the Division's marketing initiatives utilizing market research, analytics, and collaboration with the other managers to develop marketing strategies and actions that generate leads and opportunities for the division.
This manager must be able to utilize research and analysis to enhance the benefits of current Business Intelligence tools and the company CRM package. Team work and collaboration with the current Management team is a vital element of this position, the various market segment mangers, and teammates are marketing's internal customers. A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to develop, implement, and track digital marketing campaigns across all markets.
COMPETENCIES LIST AND DESCRIBE:
- Strategic thinking
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Digital initiatives to include SEO/SEM
- Enhance and maintain marketing database, and email utilization
- Maintain and build on current social media presence
- Measure and report monthly on KPI information
- Team player willing to listen and collaborate
- Build on current CRM tools
- Manage website content
- Mange social media initiatives and content
- Knowledge of marketing analytic methods and tools
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, management, sales or related filed
- Five - Eight years of previous experience in marketing, marketing management, sales management, sales, or related experience.
- Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office Suite. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, tools, and channels.
- Twenty five (25) % required travel to branches and events.