Superior career opportunity for a Marketing Manager with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Marketing Manager that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
Tasks/ Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendor
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually or within a team to ensure delivery of deadline driven projects
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills