The Marketing Manager works closely with the Director of Marketing to define and implement marketing programs and strategy to generate demand, generate highly-qualified leads and build awareness and brand differentiation. Activities include planning and managing lead generation campaigns, driving collaboration w/national partners, planning and managing co-marketing strategies with national partners, driving development of marketing collateral & templates for field use, etc.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists Director of Marketing with developing integrated marketing plans & strategies.
• Owns the execution and budget for all identified (integrated) marketing plans and initiatives. This could include, but is not limited to:
o Assistance with development of multi-channel initiatives.
o Collaborating with marketing functional leads—Advertising, Web, Social, etc.-- to identify strategies based on objectives and to ensure integrated program execution and consistent messaging.
o Presenting cohesive insight-driven integrated marketing ideas to key stakeholders.
o Leading creative process from inception to execution.
o Working with multiple cross-functional teams and agencies.
o Managing and reconciling marketing project budgets.
o Delivering final program recaps to include results and lessons learned; evaluating marketing programs against quantitative and qualitative objectives to ensure continuous improvement.
• Develops and manages co-marketing plans with National partners and performs project management duties for any related initiative/project including:
o Program tracking.
o Timeline development/ management and project execution including budget management.
o Vetting and maintaining relationships with outside vendors for appropriate program execution.
o Oversight of contract/ agreement(s) and managing legal approvals.
• Develops and implements seasonal promotions as needed.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degreerequired; preferably Business Administration, Communications or Marketing degree.
• 3-5 years experience in strategic marketing, marketing communications or product marketing.
Skills & Abilities
Technical Knowledge & Experience