Marketing Manager - CDMO
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skin care technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Marketing Manager – CDMO
The Marketing Manager – CDMO manages design and production of planned marketing programs by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share.
- Help manage marketing budget.
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays and signage.
- Negotiate contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Maintain customer database and approve the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Review analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Plan, promote and execute sales meetings and community and goodwill events.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4 year college or university; and 8 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite, email and internet software.