CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager based in our Los Angeles, CA office. We are an integrated globaldesign firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges. Marketing staff are integral and respected members of our team. The Marketing Manager will manage the marketing teams and establish strategy for producingdeadline-driven deliverables. Primaryresponsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the team of marketing coordinators. Ensure appropriate workload balance across offices and markets, and that assignments are appropriate for team members based on expertise and experience. Work with other Marketing Managers, as needed, to ensure balance across teams.
- Onboard new hires and mentor individual marketing coordinators throughout their careers.
- Work with local leadership on pursuit strategy and Develop target clients and opportunities.
- Lead client pursuit and deliverable process at the highest level.
- Connect pursuit teams with appropriate firm-wide resources.
- As needed, collaborate with local marketing staff and client engagement teams to develop end-to-end strategy for individual pursuits including presentation coaching and assisting with materials. Ensure materials are of the highest quality.
- Communicate with team and ensure consistent use of best practices, standards, and templates. Work with Marketing team across the firm to continuously improve processes.
- Work on non-pursuit, marketing-related projects, including social media, local conferences and events, and awards.
- Engage with outside partners and potential clients at industry networking events to build the firms brand.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications for related field and 7+ years related experience working in the Design industry. Must be proactive, driven and organized with an enthusiasm for innovation, mentoring and problem solving. Strong leadership and mentoring skills. Must be detailed oriented with strong writing and editing skills. Strong verbal communication skills is a must. Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects. Proficient in InDesign, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Deltek CRM Vision and Salesforce a plus. Click on apply now to upload your resume. As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance train
Job ID: LAMMIV1217