Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Marketing Manager will help launch new products and acquire leads and customers. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP Marketing and be involved with all acquisition marketing activities — helping to manage the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels for one or more products. This role requires extensive knowledge of online marketing, including SEM, PPC, Lead Generation, Display, and Re-marketing along with A/B testing, and web analytics.
- Essential Job Functions: Develop go-to-market strategies that drive awareness and demand generation campaigns VKidz Learning products and services
- Build digital campaigns that address the differing needs of both technical and non-technical users and buyers
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Oversee closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research
- Stay up to date on current trends and customer insights in education
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all organic, paid, and communication programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Required Qualifications: 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to consumers with 2+ years in a marketing manager role
- Demonstrated ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Preferred Skills and Abilities:Google Analytics IQ certified
- Experience utilizing BrighteEdge SEQ platform
- Proficient with Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.