BPM is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join its fast-paced Marketing team. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Corporate Development, the Marketing Manager will lead integrated marketing, communications, PR, and advertising campaigns to increase the visibility and brand of the Firm across its diverse offices and industries. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with 5-10 years of marketing experience, including branding, advertising, event management, and collateral development. Attention to detail is a must. Previous marketing experience with an accounting firm is preferred. Prior experience with a professional services firm is a must.
This position will be based in our Walnut Creek or Palo Alto offices.
You Have (Requirements & Skills)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing strategy experience within the professional services world (accounting industry is desired)
- Superb project management skills, including demonstrable, proven results of short and long term impact of brand strategy
- Proven track record as an agent of change and/or experience working in an external or internal consulting capacity to help transform organizations and implement the latest best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects and reports at the same time, in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Prior supervisory experience managing 2 or more reports
You Will (Job Responsibilities)
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensures best practices in brand recognition and brand growth
- Collaborate with leaders and other stakeholders to ensure consistent marketing processes and policies across the Firm
- Manage and drive advertising campaigns from development to execution
- Assist/manage the marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communications, advertising, etc.
- Manage media/PR and external agencies
- Supervise other marketers and serve as an additional resource and advocate for other team members
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing and Corporate Development
Skills & Attributes for Success
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- Attention to detail is a must
LinkedIn Code: #LI-AW1