About the Role
The Marketing Manager will provide direction and support to our consulting services and solutions practice areas as well as implement day-to-day direct marketing activities to support the Professional Services business units. The Marketing Manager will help drive BSI Professional Services to the next level of success as BSI continues to grow.
- Determine, develop and drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities across the full Professional Services group within the existing customer base.
- Construct and deliver effective practice area focused campaigns and develop content and messages to customers and prospects about our services and solutions
- Research new and upcoming events and webinar topics related to our practice areas
- Perform continual market research to establish and maintain differentiation of BSI products and identify new market opportunities (e.g. new segments, applications)
- Develop and support the execution of tactical marketing communications plans – internally and externally
- Monitor and support the management of marketing spend and campaign ROI and overall effectiveness
- Identify and develop association and business relationships to advance our practice areas and our business
- Produce, monitor and control the effectiveness of all marketing and promotional material including brochures, promotional letters, email and web marketing material
- Support the development of our contact lists by identifying sources for database expansion via purchasing lists, 3rd party promotions, online ads and more
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization.
We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Business, or related degree
- Minimum three years direct marketing
- Minimum two years working with marketing, sales and operations teams
- Experience in environmental, health and safety and supply chain is highly desirable
- Ability and willingness to manage constant changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical, budgeting, spreadsheet & database skills
- Microsoft Office, database applications and web literacy.