You will put the marketing in place to drive and support measurable sales growth for real estate brokerage and commercial channels.Your focus will be on the development of targeted messaging and compelling content to build client acquisition and conversion.You will create and institutionalize methods for engagement and partnership approaches, while seeking co-marketing opportunities. You will work as a part of a team of internal and external collaborators. This is a marketing generalist position that will have you managing key marketing programs, direct mail, collateral, and eventmarketing. You will be responsible for the tracking and reporting of key performance metrics. This marketing role requires 5+ years related experience.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage marketing messages and communications for prospecting, presentations, proposals, onboarding, and account growth.
- Oversee relationships with external partners as related to the channels.
- Manage internal communications.
- Develop marketing and sales support tools.
- Develop sales presentations: standalone and online.
- Develop and manage promotional plans.
- Manage and support events, key client meetings and trade shows.
- Monitor budget to plan.
- Stay atop industry and marketing trends and best practices.
- Participate in field work, such as key client photography, and other outside projects.
- 10-20% travel likely.
Skills / Traits / Abilities:
- Creative and excellent writing and some graphics abilities.
- Big picture thinking with the know-how to create and execute detailed plans successfully.
- An accomplished presenter, comfortable and seasoned speaking to groups
- A passion for measurable performance that builds sales.
- Insatiable quest for learning.
- Project management skills with the ability to communicate,motivate, and collaborate.
- Enjoys working independently and as a part of a Marketing Team, and also cross-functionally.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or communications is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
In exchange for your contributions, VHT Studios offers competitive compensation, a progressive and nurturing culture and growth potential. In addition to our traditional benefit offerings, we offer comprehensive medical benefits and a 401K matching program.