Job Description Details
Are you passionate about brand management and marketing communications, and looking for a career opportunity in a vibrant, creative, and fast-paced environment? Do you love consumer marketing and building brands? Zulily, is looking for an experienced marketer to lead our brand initiatives.
The Marketing Manager, Brand will lead the team to create and deliver effective brand marketing campaigns and projects based on customer insights and key business drivers. The Manager will also help analyze effectiveness and optimize for future campaigns and projects. This position is responsible for the strategy and management of highly visible brand partnerships and events. You will create brand experiences that will focus on increasing awareness and encourage interactions with Zulily.
What you'll do:
- Be the strategic advocate for the Zulily customer, helping elevate brand marketing campaigns and programs to add inspiration and delight to the customer experience.
- Own and drive individual brand marketing campaigns and projects, working with cross functional teams across the company
- Work with team to develop and write project/creative briefs to provide direction to internal teams or external vendors.
- Evaluate creative and provide feedback to ensure that assets are in alignment with the strategic vision and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Provide analysis of data and a POV to determine campaign/program effectiveness and optimize for future campaigns and projects.
- Develop and execute partnership marketing strategy with external and internal partners to ensure we are driving key metrics and maximizing our ROI.
- Lead cross-functional teams to create, produce and deliver integrated programs/content including, but not limited to integrated digital and social campaigns, promotions, physical assets, on-site brand experiences and employee/community outreach programs.
- Utilize customer insights to develop relevant brand experiences that drive related key metrics.
- Negotiate contracts and relationships with third party vendors and organizations.
- Partner closely with business development to ensure they have the tools and resources to effectively communicate the Zulily brand to brand partners
- Plan and execute external events to ensure we are building strong relationships with our customer in her community.
- Directly manage brand specialists focusing on the execution of brand marketing campaigns/projects and sponsorships as well as their engagement, development, and career growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing role either at an advertising agency or on the client side.
- Experience working in retail or a consumer lifestyle brand preferred.
- Strong organization, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with peers, work effectively in a cross-functionally.
- Experience and eagerness to leverage data to make decisions. Ability to identify and interpret patterns from a blend of qualitative and quantitative data points.
- Excellent communicator, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience building and developing brands and brand frameworks.
- Ability work in ambiguous situations and to problem solve.
- Prioritize projects and manage time accordingly.