Marketing Manager - Brand Operations ( Baby )
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Manage marketing operations within the Baby teams (including Graco, Baby Jogger, and Aprica) as well as manage key projects for the marketing function as a whole from a global scope.
- Innovation Management – globally coordinate the GKM for Baby – across all brands, categories and regions. Support total Baby funnel health analysis and quality.
- Advertising Management – participate in agency activity including creative development, and ad execution planning. Own the global ad production budget and the global SOW (statement of work).
- Baby budget Management – Lead all budget coordination globally for Consumer
- Promotions and Baby MarketingBudgets.
- Marketing Asset Creation – lead the coordination of cross category consumer asset development such as photography and video development.
- Support the strategy development and lead the coordination of final deliverables for key planning milestones across the Baby marketing organization specifically, the ABP (Annual Brand Plans), IBP (Integrated Brand Plans), Cat Strategies.
- Liaises closely with Global Development, Activation and Delivery teams in order to ensure the Baby marketing goals are delivered; this may include ad-hoc requests to coordinate and to manage across our baby brands.
- Ensure the creation of relevant scorecards and other performance trend analyses. In addition to being able to articulate the impact of the analysis
- Accountable for delivering process improvement initiatives which result in efficiencies
- Lead and advise other team members to ensure that team goals are being achieved in a timely manner
Organization Role and Talent Management
- Assist in the recruiting process and participates in/helps organize brand management recruiting events and interviews when necessary
- Establish clear SMART objectives and assign clear projects/tasks
- Contribute to drive employee engagement
- Collaborates with brand management teams to share marketing best practices regionally or globally
- Comply to all company processes and makes recommendations to streamline and simplify brand and business processes if/where applicable
- Assists with general marketing discipline functions, including overall ‘day-to-day’ operations of the brand and product lines
- Uses appropriate decision-making and approval processes in a timely manner
- Four-year College/University degree
- 6+ years of marketing and/or general management work experience. Marketing systems expertise is a plus.
- Up to 15% travelrequired
- Has worked on a business with global or international exposure. Demonstrates an understanding of differences between countries and cultures.
- Translating marketing objectives into strategies and plans. Proven success in executing a comprehensive marketing plan that is integrated across multiple consumer touch points, including at point-of-purchase
- Successfully launched new products from concept stage through commercialization and in-market success. Has managed a product portfolio
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Proven ability to work on and lead a cross-functional team
- Proven ability to expand scope and execute on stretch goals.
Job ID 1703040.