Responsible for driving Shire’s Hemophilia brands through management of branded initiatives and patient program responsibilities. Will manage development and implementation of key brand tactics including leadership of cross-functional teams and management of 3rd party agencies. Will execute branded collateral ensuing compliance with brand positioning and guidelines, and alignment with Digital Plan. Drive hemophilia messaging through management of annual national patient convention. Support development and implementation of healthcare professional programs. Drive market research for respective initiatives, development of research tools and analysis of data from research for strategic decision making. Ongoing interface with field, managing customer requests and product requirements. Ability to develop and manage annual budget for individual projects and tracking of monthly budgets and expenses with variance explanations.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA Required plus minimum 5years related experience
- Must have pharma experience
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Experience in development and execution of promotional collateral with the ability to articulate the value of the promotional materials to the sales organization
- Ability to leverage internal and external customer listening to anticipate and identify product and/or program needs
- Experience in brand messaging and aligning a communication strategy and unbranded messaging
- Ability to apply Competitive Intelligence learnings into Marketing Plans, develop and execute tactics to address competitive threats
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and proven ability to advance and drive tactics in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated strong leadership, interpersonal skills and excellent communication across functions, organizational levels and cultures to help deliver business results
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and execute
- Flexible and team-work oriented
Builds a Collaborative Culture:
Builds and models a culture of questioning and constructive challenge and collaboration to foster openness and candid dialogue among the BUs and regions and other decision making bodies. l. Listens to and carefully considers other’s perspectives, especially to manage and resolve conflict.
Leads with Strategic Agility:
Develops bold strategic plans and crafts pragmatic solutions to implement them. Moves easily between addressing current needs and planning for the future with informed insight. Considers marketplace and economic forces and trends and how it affects our business.
Clearly communicates the need for change. Decides and acts, even when faced with uncertainty. Quickly focuses on the critical issues while prioritizing current work.
Develops Organizational Capability:
Builds and improves effective internal systems and processes that align with organizational priorities, while inspires passion or growth and change in Shire’s people. Builds and fosters effective teams in a global matrix organization. Considers and addresses business and development needs both locally and globally.
Generates breakthrough solutions, and enables others to do the same. Draws on unexpected or seemingly unrelated ways of thinking. Incorporates stakeholder feedback to improve the business.
Req ID: R0014822