Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is looking for a rock-star Marketing Manager to join our team in Tampa, FL. You’ll lead the development of marketing plans and budgets, manage the marketing mix and spend, evaluate performance against KPI’s, and guide the execution of strategies across multiple business units for our university partners. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for student enrollment goals and executing, tracking, and reporting against these goals.
You’ll be working closely with our cross-functional team of marketers in owned, earned and paid channels, and will also work closely with our client engagement and enrollment teams. This is a unique opportunity for someone who loves data and digital marketing, working in an exciting and collaborative environment, and making an impact in higher education.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and manage marketing planning and budgeting for several business units and verticals.
- Evaluate digitalmarketing mix performance against KPIs; quickly pinpoint root causes and develop optimization plans based on data.
- Create and present reports for clients and executive management.
- Lead weekly pod meetings with owned, earned and paid marketing members to review performance across business units.
- Identify risks in business performance, develop solutions with the team and communicate detailed action plans to stakeholders.
- Work with product marketing team to develop digitalmarketing plans for program launches.
- Participate in traditional marketing activities as need including print, tv and radio.
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of experience in digitalmarketing and lead generation.
- Have experience managing BIG budgets with full P&L responsibility.
- You have strong analytical capabilities and a demonstrated track record of improving performance.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, MBA a plus.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of digitalmarketingchannels (i.e. paid search, paid media, social, etc.) and engines (i.e. AdWords) as well as web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) and site testing tools (i.e. Optimizely).
- You have familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation/nurturing. Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus.
- You demonstrate proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better, and how to take advantage of changes in the marketplace
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Bold, humble, remarkable
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast paced environment
- Can adapt to constant change
- Knows how to be awesome