This marketing manager will manage a team and will be responsible for the management of the Quality Systems Division's digital platforms, ensuring the success of our business objectives and that of our customers. You will combine your knowledge of the web and digital marketing with your business acumen to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation, and increase customer engagement.
- Build, plan and implement the overall divisional digital marketing strategy across websites, microsites, informatics products, and social media to drive overall divisional business objectives.
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Identify and prioritize digital and customer experience opportunities in collaboration with customers, as well as internal teams. Works collaboratively with various departments to translate customer journeys and customer experience requirements into requirements across digital platform touch points.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging. This includes assisting in developing digital brand standards across platforms and adhering to these standards.
- Assist in leading user experience across products, portals, websites and other digital touch points
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the annual marketing plan which provides an analysis of the competitive environment, product positioning, key issue strategies and target audiences for global digital marketing.
- Develop plan for improving the quality of online content, including developing product selector tools and other digital solutions to meet customers' needs, train broad marketing team on best practices
- Establish and monitor digital marketing KPIs. Track, measure, analyze various metrics for digital marketing. Provide reports and recommendations based on metrics. Develop and measure ROI for digital programs.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Lead, supervise and motivate members UX/UI team and work closely with the global downstream product managers and software development team to successfully execute on marketing strategies, work plans, deliverables and track progress otowards these goals.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices, as well as keep abreast with industry and market trends
- 8+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement digital marketing plans.
- Experience developing customer journeys and implementing them across channels and touchpoints.
- Proven track record of leadership, initiative ,collaboration, customer service and focusing on results.
- Marketing experience should include market assessment, Voice of customer research, sales tools and messaging of future trends and analysis. Ability to understand and prioritize customer concepts through market research, surveys, focus groups and VOC.
- Experience working with complex product portfolios in the life science, clinical diagnostic, or medical device industry.
- Understand global business dynamics and competitive environments and their impact on business results.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, SalesForce, Marketo (or similar) platforms a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- 4 Year Degree, MBA preferred
- This position requires up to 30% domestic and international travel.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field