We are a dynamic global cleantech company developing zero emission technology for a sustainable planet. In a fast growth phase, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop, manage and expand our marketing programs, support our business objectives and our market development activities while continuing to build a strong brand.
- Lead and manage marketing team reporting to Vice-President of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships
- Develop marketing strategies that broaden brand awareness and position Ballard as an industry thought leader while increasing our market outreach to support company growth strategy.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities to support execution of marketing strategies
- Expand and develop Ballard’s current digital marketing platforms with deployment of successful campaigns from ideation to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Build Ballard’s brand presence in target geographies, vertical markets and among strategic partners through participation in various activities including campaigns, trade shows, conferences, and other networking opportunities.
- Lead development and review of all marketing material to support sales and market development activities with production of valuable and engaging content for our marketing collaterals, website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Analyze industry information to derive actionable insights about competitors, the competitive environment and trends in order to further the organization’s business goals
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in B2B marketing, at least 2 years as marketing manager
- Experience in a Cleantech industry is an asset and knowledge of the hydrogen industry a plus
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and branding.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, organizational abilities and collaboration skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to prepare presentation materials.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics, marketing platforms (Hubspot) and CRM (SalesForce)
- This position is based in the Vancouver, BC area
Ballard values diversity in the workplace and is committed to Employment Equity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.