You will love this position if...
You want to be a key member of a high achieving team, and part of winning culture that prioritizes people development and focuses on long-term growth.
What is Axis?
Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. They are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
What we have to offer...
“Axians” live on three core values; Act as One, Always Open, and Think Big. Axis is a fun and innovative place to work where employees enjoy a great work/life balance. Axis Canada was awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute. Axis employees receive competitive pay and a great benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life insurance, RRSP, tuition reimbursement, five star company events and more!
What You’ll Do Here…
- Strategic leadership and management of day-to-day operations of Canadian marketing team.
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to ensure effectiveness of the team.
- Evaluates performance of all direct reports, communicating appropriate areas for development and growth. Ensures the full utilization of staff through:
- Sound interviewing and selection of staff, timely training, guidance and leadership, development and motivation of staff.
- Evaluation of staff performance through formal performance appraisals
- Fosters a strong team environment and generates enthusiasm.
- Achieve business objectives by developing, executing, measuring and continuously improving the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Align strategic initiatives with those developed by Axis headquarters.
- Develop and maintain annual marketing budget.
- Leverage marketing automation platform to plan and execute lead generation and loyalty campaigns.
- Analyze marketing automation trends in fine tuning brand.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What We Are Looking For …
- Proficient in marketing automation and CRM software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Highly effective project management, detail oriented, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines and execute marketing strategies.
- Original and creative problem solving skills/confident decision making.
- Concise writing and editing skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as within in a team.
- Focused independent drive.
- Firm negotiation skills.
What You’ll Need …
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field.
- 10+ years marketing experience.
- 3+ years leadership experience (managing direct reports).
- Must be highly computer literate, including experience using Google Analytics and MS Office. Experience with SalesForce.com and/or Pardot preferred.
- Channel marketing knowledge.
- Ability to build strong business relationships both internally and externally.
- Prior experience creating and executing coordinated channel marketing strategies.
- Event planning experience.
Valued, But Not Required…
- Experience in security and/or surveillance industry.
- Fluent in French.