About the Role
Figure is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to own and drive automation within an innovative omni-channel, data-driven marketing program. The Marketing Manager will work closely with Marketing and Data Analytics to design and execute on the marketing strategy contributing new ideas and best practices. Figure is a series B startup, building and growing fast. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on a small team. Join us!
What you'll do
- Be the in-house expert for our marketing automation and campaign management platform
- Build and constantly improve our email marketing strategy, test plans and overall program development including defining database triggers, creating rules, building segmentation, and testing.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Data, and Marketing teams to design, implement, and test the data flows between our databases and the RedPoint solution
- Develop protocols and tools to continually monitor automated campaign volumes
- Proactively identify issues, troubleshoot, and work with internal and third-party teams to resolve issues
- Manage A|B tests, and continuously optimize email templates and landing pages.
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas, and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and product teams.
What we look for:
- 5+ years experience in campaign management and marketing automation required
- Experience creating campaign automations and workflows with RedPoint or similar technologies (Adobe/Neolane, IBM/Unica, SDL, Responsys, Eloqua) required
- Functional understanding of relational databases and data manipulation concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML/CSS, especially in email applications
- Exposure to email and digital marketing execution and best practices
- Has strong project management skills and has demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Tableau or other BI tools is a plus
- Proven track record of building strong partnerships cross functionally
- Intellectual curiosity about blockchain and financial services
- Ability to operate effectively and build in a dynamic, fast paced, startup environment