The Small Business Group’s Apps & Strategic Partnerships team is at the center of Intuit’s growth strategy bringing financial solutions to millions of consumers and SMB’s, globally.
We partner with top industry leaders such as PayPal, Square, Bill.com, Google, AMEX and many others to deliver awesome customer experiences and benefits, ultimately helping businesses and consumers be more successful. Simply put our mission is to ‘Power Prosperity Around the World.’
As an Apps Marketing Manager on the QuickBooks Segment Marketing team, you will focus on executing our partner marketing strategy which includes supporting various partnerships and working closely with internal cross-functional teams.
The role requires you to wear multiple hats and is a mix of strategic and tactical. You will also deliver go-to-market strategies and creative assets to successfully execute campaigns through various marketing channels.
The ideal candidate should be able to create a great strategy, work cross-functionally to ‘bring it to life', and critically evaluate their own work.
- Drive retention and LTV by building insight-driven go to market launch plans and executing integrated marketing campaigns across touch-points (e.g. in-product, email, web, advertising, sales, care, social).
- Partner with Business Development, Partner Managers, Product Management, Experience Design and various support teams to release awesome apps, enabling QuickBooks customers to streamline their operations.
- Own and drive the xSBSEG the Data-In GTM, with special focus with large partners
- Leverage the AI/ML engine within QuickBooks to drive targeted campaigns, solve customer problems, embed third party apps into our customer experience.
- Build strong relationships across functions and levels to become a leader and champion of partnership initiatives across the company
- Thought leader and stakeholder in merchandising and optimizing of our Apps Store.
- Analyze the key factors for 90-day churn for apps, and help drive mitigation strategies.
- Actively analyze data to tell the performance story to senior leaders and identify insights for improvement & present to senior leaders on regular basis
- Beyond your role, be a leader and key contributor to the broader QuickBooks Segment marketing organization and SBSEG partnership x-functional team.
- Occasional Domestic travelrequired
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences. Proven ability to create seamless GTM campaigns that drive through the product experience.
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
- Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, retention, pricing, business models, digitalchannels, conversion funnels, LTV, CAC, A/B testing, brand)
- Identifies big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities; develops business cases and activation plans to support
- 2+ years of experience leading marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution.
- Experience in software/SaaS marketing a plus
- Strong people management skills with a passion for attracting and growing talent across the Marketing Community
- Demonstrated leadership, evidence of outstanding performance and fast learner
- Experience developing and coaching high performance teams
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Ability to develop a strategy & secure cross-functional support
- Strong cross-functional leader who adopts a collaborative approach to problem solving & builds enduring partnerships
- Effectively influences across teams and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
- Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimization
- Outstanding analytical skills & business acumen. Ability to synthesize data quickly and pull out important insights, leveraging that data to inform and back decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and articulate recommendations to an executive audience
- High energy & positive mindset attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves & get involved.
- Track record of taking on bold challenges
- Strategy experience is a plus (marketing strategy, strategy consulting, corporate strategy)
- BA/BS required, MBApreferred